Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Monday 19 November 2007

THE WORLD TO DAY


The world today,
There is alot of afflictions in the world today,
Seeing that I got quality,
This is my taste,
That they can do anything,
Just beware of that event,
Just realise that we are all heavenly,
This is what I learned,
By your law,
I came and saw what was written,
This is that Sanctuary,
You arethe heavenly thought,
In my awakening mind,
Come and treat me right,
Since your word never meant to deceive me,
This is the official thought,
That by word of faith you are never deceiving,
In all the hard lessons,
Come to heal me,
End all the everyday grievance,
It is by law of faith that I'm made,
Sincerely every word that you spoke,
Came unto me as a great understanding.

No comments: